Recommended in addition to content covered in Level 3 training, wellsite supervisory and office-based personnel that are primarily involved with the well design and operational decision making process.
Also those involed with potential well kill methodology should be trained to this high level.
Roles Include but not limited to:
- Drilling/Intervention Wellsite Supervisor, Superintendent or Company Man
- Office based Drilling/ Intervention
- Tool Pusher
- Wellsite Well Testing Supervisor
- Wellsite Completetions Supervisor
- Intervention Supervisor
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
- Drilling Contractor Rig Manager
- Supervisors or Crew Chiefs for special service operations
- Fishing engineer (if supervising well kill/pressure controlled operations)